ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENING: October 5, 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSING: December 22, 2021
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Before preparing and typing your abstract, please read carefully the following instructions:
- Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Service only. Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted
- Abstract must be in English
- The deadline for abstract submission is midnight Central European Time on December 22, 2021. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted
- The complete abstract must not exceed 180 characters for the TITLE and 340 words / 2800 characters for the BODY
- Type the text, including tables and figures, in single-line spacing and using Times New Roman 11. Do not use smaller type.
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations and check that your title is complete in case you copy and paste it into the field
- AUTHORS/AFFILIATIONS: you may enter up to 20 authors in the authors list and 10 affiliations. The presenting must be part of the authors list included in the submitted abstract. The names of authors will be published as listed on the submission form. Please make sure you have enter the full list of authors. The authors’ order and details (names, cities, country codes) will be published as entered in the form
- TEXT: begin the text on a new line. The text should be arranged using the following headings: objective, design and method, results and conclusions
- Do not include authors, institutions, city and abbreviations in the title or in the text since the grading and selection process is blinded
- Do not include grant acknowledgements in the abstract content. Do not cite keywords or references in the abstract, as they are not allowed and will be deleted
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit
- ESH 2022 allows the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field only.
Final selection of abstract will be made by the Scientific Committee by end of January 2022. All abstract corresponding authors will be then notified about the outcome (accepted or not accepted) of the review process. Please ensure that the email provided during the abstract submission is accurate as all correspondences will be sent via email.
- Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Meeting
- Each presenting Author is allowed to present up to 3 abstracts with one paid registration
- Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts, who are younger than 35 years old, are entitled to a special registration fee of € 150,00 until April 5, 2019
- If the presenting Author has been awarded a grant, a paid registration is not needed